Bing Ads UET allows you to track users.
Should you wish to record the revenue on the cart complete page, this is now possible.
- Create your Bing UET Tag
- Add this to your website header, either through Google Tag Manager, or via C5 interface
- Make sure this code is available on the cart_complete page
- Login to your website, goto Dojo TourCMS Settings, enable Bing Ads
- Add the UET Tag Helper to your browser
- Complete a live transaction on your website, use the UET browser extension to test the tag is being fired correctly
NOTE: This tracking will only fire if a user has opted into tracking via the cookie pop-up
Adding extra header content: Extra Header Content
Everything you need to know about setting up UET: https://help.ads.microsoft.com/#apex/ads/en/56913/2-500
Cookie tracking: Cookie Consent GDPR