What does it mean?
Called when one of several events happens on a booking (see "Triggers" below). Useful if you wish to:
- Create your own vouchers
- Syncronize a payment in TourCMS to your accounting system
- Syncronize a new booking in TourCMS to an external reservation system
- Syncronize customer data from a booking to an external CRM system
One of the following events, related to the Flag notifications staff receive:
- new_confirmed_staff - A new "Confirmed" status booking, made by staff *
- new_confirmed_web - A new "Confirmed" status booking, made via the booking engine / API *
- new_provisional_staff - A new "Provisional" status booking, made by staff *
- new_provisional_web - A new "Provisional" status booking, made via the booking engine / API *
- new_quotation_staff - A new "Quotation" status booking, made by staff *
- new_quotation_web - A new "Quotation" status booking, made by the booking engine / API *
- cancelled - A booking is cancelled
- expq_quotation - A "Quotation" status booking is expired
- expp_provisional - A "Provisional" status booking is expired
- redeem_voucher - One or more of the components on a booking have been redeemed
- token_success - Successful payment from email request for payment (token)
- token_failure - Unsuccessful payment from email request for payment (token)
"New" booking notifications are also triggered when an existing booking changes status, e.g. a booking changing from "Provisional" to "Confirmed" would trigger the new_confirmed_web / _staff event.
Generally, the three primary events you should code for are: new_confirmed_web, new_confirmed_staff, cancelled.
Configure your URL in Configuration > System & Setup > Webhooks and TourCMS will immediately begin calling it when any of the above trigger. As you can see in the following screenshot, it is now possible to send the Booking Notification Webhook to two subsystems.
Please, note that if you have the Inline Webhook configured, only the Webhook URL1 will work.
Please, find more information about the Check Tour Availability webhook here.