What does it mean?
TourCMS uses Sendgrid for email delivery, and by default, emails are sent from the TourCMS server. However, you can send emails from your own server following an easy two step process. This functionality can help prevent your emails from ending up in spam filters.
What should I do?
1. Under Homepage > Configuration & setup, at the bottom of the page you will find “Third-party integrations”:
Enter your email server (SMTP) credentials (it doesn't need to be a Sendgrid account; other email providers will work too):
- Server name: it would be something like smtp.sendgrid.net
- SMTP port: it is 25 by default.
- Your username and password.
2. Next, under Configuration & Setup > Account settings, change the “From email address” for system emails.