In this article you will learn how to check and download your invoices from your Palisis account.
First, click on the name of your company on the upper right side of the screen. Then go to Billing.
You will see a list of all your invoices with their date and due date,account, amount, comments and status.
The status can be:
- Open : The invoice is to be paid yet.
- Confirmed: The invoice has been paid.
- Cancelled: The invoice has been cancelled.
- Partially paid: Some amount has to be paid yet.
- Refused: The payment has failed. In this case a comment might explain the reason. For example:
You can also download the invoices by clicking on the small arrows on the right side of the invoice line, and clicking on Statement.
In case of refused payments you might be given the option to retry the payment.
Last but not least, in this section it is possible to set up a credit card for your invoice payments if you have not already done so.