We recently set live our integration to Reserve with Google. After listening to some customer feedback, we decided to improve on the existing integration and make it more transparent on how it works.
You can access the interface b going to Homepage > Configuration & setup and selecting Reserve with Google:
In the following screen, you will get an overview of the current situation of your products concerning the Reserve with Google functionality:
On top of this interface, you'll find an area called "Marketpay signup." If you get a yellow symbol with an exclamation mark in it, that would mean that you haven't accepted the Terms & Conditions necessary to make use of our Reserve with Google functionality.
If so, please follow the link "Marketplace Terms & Conditions," tick all four boxes, and "Request new Merchant account."
Below you'll find another area that gives you more product/tour-specific insight. Here's a quick explanation about all the boxes:
|Channel||This is the channel number and the channel name of your channel or channels that are connected to the agent "Google Booking with Palisis (TOURCMS47346)"|
Green checkmark = at least one of your products is whitelisted on for RWG
Red cross = no product is currently whitelisted
X (of Y) = Gives you the number of products that are currently whitelisted (X) out of all your distributed products (Y). If you click on the numbers, you get forwarded to the Tour whitelist itself. (Find more about this view further below.)
This is the number of tours that have been rejected by the tour data quality check. The most common causes for rejections are those:
|Tours with warnings||This is the number of tours with a problem, that does not break the sale functionality per se but should be addressed. Very commonly it's an issue with single departures. (Find more about this view further below.)|
|Last checked||This is the date and time of the last tour data quality check. Please be aware that changes to tours and departures are only reflected after the next check in the future. (Find more about this view further below.)|
|-> View status report||Find more about this view further below.|
Now, this view leads to two sub-pages:
On this page, you can whitelist your products:
The second column shows you which products have been whitelisted (blue checkmark), could be whitelisted (empty, but not greyed out), and can't be whitelisted (in their current state, greyed out).
If a product is greyed out, you can hover with the mouse over the information symbol in the first column - to the left - to get a tooltip on what we consider to be wrong with the product.
Currently, there are six errors/tooltips:
- Tour duration must not exceed 1 day -> The tour duration should not be higher than one day. Also, tour duration cannot be 0 seconds, departures with invalid duration will be rejected.
- Quantity priced tours are not supported -> Tours with quantity price based are not supported in Google integration; those tours will be rejected.
- Group priced tours are not supported -> Tours with group price based are not supported in Google integration, those tours will be rejected.
- All rates must have names or labels -> All tours have to have the rate labels configured correctly for active rates. If not, tour will be rejected.
- Tour must have times configured -> Tour has to be, fixed time configured or multiple times, in this case, departure duration has to be less than one day, if not; those tours will be rejected.
- Tour must have a timezone configured-> All tours needed a timezone set, it can be done a tour level, if it is different from account timezone. If no timezone configured, tour will be rejected.
Those errors have already been explained here.
Channel Status Report
Now, if you head back to the Status overview page and either click on the amount of Rejected tours, Tours with warnings, Last checked date, or View status report, you'll get to such.
Here you can get much more detailed information about the current situation. It contains three sections:
As you can see you get very straight-forward information as to why some of your whitelisted products were rejected by the tour data quality check. Either head to the tour setup and try to fix them or remove them from your whitelist, please.
Tours with warnings
The interface clearly states the issues with some departures and allows you to either go to the dates & prices section or de-whitelist the whole product.
As always, thanks for reading & if you have any follow-up questions, we're eager to answer them in our support desk (email@example.com).