Your website has the ability to have tour page breadcrumbs.
(This may require a little bit of custom set up in TourCMS before it is available to use)
SEO - the breadcrumb functionality also inserts some invisible data into the page header, which assists with SEO search engine rankings.
"name": "Tour Category List Page",
"name": "Tour List 1",
How to Configure a New Tour Page Breadcrumb
- Login to your website
- Find the page you want to be the parent page of your tour page. (Probably a tour list page)
- Select "Properties" on the page, find the Page ID number from here.
- Now login to TourCMS
- Go to the tour you want to create the breadcrumb for
- In Tours > Custom Fields > Breadcrumb Parent Page ID insert the Page ID which you've just taken a note of (If you do not have this custom field already set up in TourCMS, please see below on how to set this up yourself).
- Clear Cache in your website to view new breadcrumb immediately Gray Line Licensees Clear Cache
How to Configure TourCMS for Custom Breadcrumbs
- Login to TourCMS
- Go to Configuration & Setup > Extra Tour Content Fields
Create a new content field
Name: Breadcrumb Parent Page ID
Type: Single text line
Data is not updating? - Clear your Cache