We appreciate that to evaluate software as complex as a bookings management system takes time. Before you spend this time you need to know whether our product, TourCMS, is worth the effort. Here is our 30-second pitch:
Who is it for?
- Small and medium-sized tour operators and activity organisers (and travel agents too!).
What does it do?
- Manage your bookings (taken online, entered via staff, entered by travel agencies) including complex multi-centre itineraries and tailor-made travel.
- Controls your website so it shows dates, prices & availability that you have available to book
- Acts as a website content management system (CMS) or can be integrated with an existing website design / existing CMS (or just use TourCMS as a reservation system) (Your web designer is in control. We don't sell web design services).
- Basic accounts and reports.
- Tracks pay per click (PPC) online marketing from initial visit through to actual bookings.
- Enable tour leaders, suppliers, ground handlers and representatives to remotely log in and review their bookings.
What doesn't it do?
- We don't integrate directly with 3rd party accounting packages (although you can export financial data from TourCMS).
- There is no incoming distribution connectivity (GDSs, flights, bed banks etc). It's for companies with their own products to sell.
- Make the tea.
What is great about TourCMS?
- Manage content (dates, prices, availability, website content, bookings, customers, travel agents, suppliers) from one place - no other applications required!
- Distribute your products to 3rd parties via the TourCMS marketplace.
- Easily configured - you don't have to pay us to help you - it is possible for you to configure your account yourself.
- You can be based anywhere in the world. You just need access to the Internet.
- You can try TourCMS for free - and then decide later if it does what you want.
How much does TourCMS cost?
- TourCMS is sold as a SaaS (Software as a service) so there is no additional hardware investment required.
- An average small tour operator will pay around 49 USD per month. Check prices here.
- We have a range of professional services to suit every budget..... or do everything yourself (further information).
Who is behind TourCMS?
- The service is run by Palisis AG, We are based in Zurich, Switzerland.
- We specialise in travel technology consulting and project management
- TourCMS has been live since the middle of 2003
- We understand (and specialise in) helping small travel businesses - see our tour operator social network
Anyone else using TourCMS?
- Yes - take a look in the testimonials & case studies section
- Review partners and other suppliers available from the TourCMS marketplace
- TourCMS by numbers - a chart of monthly booking numbers going through the TourCMS platform
Tell me more...
- Review the extensive features in the features overview
- Review an information table comparing TourCMS and other software vendors
- Interested in examples? Browse the solution library
- Perhaps sign up for a free trial!
- ....or if you have plenty of time read the manuals in the support section or our articles on how to use TourCMS
Have you read our 55 Travel ecommerce tips eBook (PDF)?