Do you want to have a video header for your tour page? You can! You need a couple of things first:
1. You need a video
2. You need a PRO Vimeo account (paid for)
3. GLWW head office permission to use the video (as it will appear on their website too potentially)
If you have these things, then follow these steps to obtain an MP4 link:
IMPORTANT: You MUST have a Vimeo Pro or Vimeo Business account and you MUST own the video to obtain the .mp4 direct link.
To obtain the .mp4 link, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Vimeo account
- navigate to your video list
- Click on the Settings icon (gear) to open the settings page
- Click on Video File on the left navigate menu
- In the Video File page, scroll to the Access your video files section to find links to three MP4 files of your video (High Def, Standard Def 960x540 and Standard Def 640x360).
We recommend you choose either High Def or Standard Def(960x540) for the best experience.
Once you have the MP4 Link, login to your TourCMS account
TourCMS > Tours > Choose Tour > Descriptions & images > Custom Fields
Paste your video MP4 link into the field GLWW Approved Video URL **
Save the changes.
Clear your Concrete5 TourCMS Cache: Gray Line Licensees Clear Cache
Your Video should now appear on your tour page header
** If you don't have this custom field in your TourCMS account you can create it.
Name: Gray Line World Wide approved video URL
Type: Single text line
Follow the exact same instructions to load up a video into Vimeo and extract the URL. This time, however, you will input the Vimeo video URL into the website directly. Permission from Gray Line head office is not required as this will appear on your site only.
Login to website > Home Page > Edit > Click on main banner image > Edit
Enter Vimeo Video URL
Save, finish editing, publish & approve changes