You can add as many Tour List pages to your website as you like. The most common way of doing this is configuring "Categories" in TourCMS & tagging your tours with your categories via TourCMS. Once you've done this, you can log into your website, create a new page for your tour list, and hook it up to one of your categories.
Example as follows:
Inside TourCMS, you can create as many categories as you like. The "Group" names for the categories should be generic, as they cannot be searched on & are not of that much use other than your own organisation. Some example Groups:
You do not have to use all groups, depending upon your needs.
Once you have some groups, and categories set up, you can go ahead and tag tours with these categories.
Now you have some tours tagged with categories, now go to your website.
Login to your website.
Then go to Dashboard > Sitemap
From here, you select where you want the new Tour List page to appear, and add in a new page.
Select the "Tour List" template.
You can add in your SEO info for the page now, or later.
Once you have added the page, you can click on it, and select "Visit"
Once on the page, click "Edit"
Then click on the area that says "Tour List Block Placeholder", and select "Edit"
Now add in your desired category. E.g. "category=Full Day Tours"
Finish editing the page, and save.
Voila, a list of tours appears tagged with your category.
No list of tours appears?
- Clear your cached TourCMS data (see how here: How to Clear Your Cache)
- Have you tagged any tours with the category via TourCMS?
- Have you only recently tagged tours with the category in TourCMS? TourCMS' cache might need some time to update
- Have you included "category=" as a prefix?
- Category typo - is there a typo or white space in your category name, does it match exactly the category in TourCMS?
- If it does match exactly, try deleting it, and typing it in by hand, sometimes copying & pasting can insert invisible text
Heading (H1) and info
It is advisable to have a header for your page, and somebody text for SEO & Google page ranking. However, you can delete this block if you want.
Changing Header Image
You can change the header image for each Tour List page. Put the page into edit mode, click on "banner" and edit the image.
TourCMS Know-How on Categories / Product Filters https://www.tourcms.com/support/setup/product_filters.php