Dear Palisis customers
Palisis is known in our industry for innovative partnering solutions. By acquiring TourCMS and using its capabilities with Palisis we went a step further in this endeavor. We now offer our clients to not only sell on a local net of partners but also over huge Online Travel Agents like Viator, Expedia, Veltra, Musement, Haiwan, GetYourGuide, and many others. Palisis and TourCMS combined is a powerful solution to manage and maintain your partner sales.
Over the last few months, we have noticed many clients having questions about our partnering solutions and how they can help them to boost their sales. That's why we would like to invite you to the first ever Palisis seminar: "Palisis - Going global!"
- Welcome & introduction
- Comparison local vs. global Partnering (OTAs & connectivity benefits)
- Creating, optimizing and mapping your inventory (GYG in particular)
- Lunch break (homecooked meal, please enter dietary restrictions in the sign-up form)
- Best practices for using channels & connecting sales agents
- FAQ & your questions (Please submit them in the sign-up form or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Apèro & goodbye
- Marc Wieland (GM Palisis)
- John Goeggel (Head of Support & Integration Manager)
Zollikon / Greater Zurich Area
From Zurich airport:
35' by rental/taxi
40' by public transport
(Detailed transfer instructions following after sign-up)
26.2.2018, 10:30 am - 5:30pm CET
End of signup period:
15.2.2018, 6 pm
Education fee/pax: 280 EUR
Public transport: up to you
If you are interested please follow the link below to the sign-up form:
If you think that somebody else in your operation could benefit from this education please forward this email/article to them.
Thank you very much and we hope to see you soon!