1. Enable PayPal: Enable your customers to pay with PayPal. For that you must provide your Customer Relationship Manager with your PayPal credentials.
2. Paypal as only payment method: Here you can disable all other payment methods, so if this is active the customer has only the possibility to pay with Paypal.
3. PayPal - Cancel URL: If the customer decides to cancel the payment while on the Paypal site he will be redirected to URL provided here. So if you enter your website URL (for example "www.palisis.com") here, the customer will automatically be redirected to your site.
4. Cart is enabled: Enable your customer to use the shopping cart.
5. Skip summary-step: The summary-step shows the customer all tickets of the current booking. This is to make sure that the customers can see all their tickets before they actually pay.
6. Discount check on ticket selection: When a customer selects a ticket, the system will automatically check for discounts (if you activate this option the summary step will be skipped).
7. Checkout with Basket: Enable the customer to check out with the current basket.
8. Extended Pickup Selection: If you have a lot of different Pickups they will be displayed by a drop-down UI.
9. Extended Pickup Selection - Mandatory: It is mandatory for the customer to select a pickup.
10. Promo-code is enabled: Enable the customer to enter a promo-code. If you disable
11. Promo-code hidden if calculated discount exists: With this option you can hide the promo-code input box, when a calculated discount has already been applied.
12. Surpress the VAT- label: Hide the VAT label
13. Scroll offer into view after cancel: With this option you can decide where the customer should be sent to, if he cancels a booking process. If you activate this feature, the previous activ offer will be scrolled into the viewpoint.
14. Show priceplan label: Do you want the customer to see the priceplan label
15. Show priceplan also if only one: should there always be a priceplan button or only when the customer has choice
16. All priceplans at once: You can either show all priceplans at once or just one priceplan at a time and then the customer needs to switch between the different priceplans.
17. Single priceplan but tabs: Decide if you want the customer to be able to switch between the priceplans with tabs.
18. Amex enabled: Should the Amex logo be displayed in the payment section.
19. Show total on checkout from basket: do you want the total to be displayed if customers checkout via basket
20. Credit card validity years allowed: Specify from which year the Credit Cards the system should accept
21. Offer list collapsed item treshold: You can choose between 1 and 3. The number stands for the number of offers that are unfolded.
22. Force show owner: The owner of the offer is only displayed when it is a partner offer.
23. Details on checkout (Direct): If the customer uses direct checkout a summary will be displayed of all the bought offers.
24. Offer description on checkout (Direct): If the customer uses direct checkout a summary will be displayed of all the bought offers. Each bought offer is displayed with the description.
25. Details on checkout (from Basket): If the customer uses the basket for checkout a summary will be displayed of all the bought offers.
26. Offer description on checkout (from Basket): If the customer uses the basket for checkout a summary will be displayed of all the bought offers. Each bought offer is displayed with the description.
27. Upsell-Suggestions: If a customer buys something in your shop you can configure that the shop automatically makes a suggestion for another offer. In the general settings you can configure a certain offer as a default value. Palisis recommends that you use the individual setting and configure an upsell offer for every single offer.
28. Upsell-Suggestions - Max Suggestions: You’re able to limit the maximum of shown upsell suggestions.
29. Hide upsell-item description if mobile: If a the shop is accessed over the mobile, the upsell-item will only show “hardfacts”, so no description will be shown.
30. Claim action on download hidden: You can hide the “My bookings” button on the checkout screen.
If you'd like to have more information on these subjects or if something is unclear please send us your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org