This feature allows you to register or connect to your partners.
Access your Palisis account > Partnering > Partner Management.
First of all, you have to check if the partner already exists. If it’s not the case, you need to create him. In order to verify it, you have to insert his name in the search box.
- Connecting an existing partner:
When you find your partner in the database, click on “send request”. You need to wait until he accepts your request.
The partner’s information that will be displayed is the following:
- Partner name
- Partner ID: automatically generated by the Palisis System
- Type: sales agent, supplier or both
- Cost Center: allows you to register additional information
- Mandated Booking: if you have a partner without internet connection your staff can make mandated bookings for that partner (You need to decide for which partner this is possible).
- Boxoffice CC: adjust if customers can pay with a credit card in your partner’s office
- Boxoffice Cancellation
- Boxoffice refund
- Status: serves you to verify if your partner has accepted your request. “Active partnership” will be displayed.
- Creating a new partner:
Click on create and insert the information about your partner in the box that will open.
You should insert your partner's name and his email address. You have the option to enter more information by clicking on “more attributes”. Do not forget to save changes.