Where do I find it?
Configuration > Transportation > Calculated Discounts
What does it mean?
In this section you can enter automatically calculated discounts. So if you want to offer a quantity dicount to your customers then you can enter it here.
- Name: Enter the name of the discount
- Code: Enter the short form for the discount
- Status: Decide if you want the discount to be active or not
- Validity Purchase:
- Validity Usage:
- Discount: You need to decide if you want the discount to be fix percentage points or a from you determined amount of money that gets discounted. Important: The discount counts for a booking as a whole and is not per ticket (if you have a fix amount discounted it does’t matter if xy adults bought aticket ore xy children, the deducted amount will be the same).
- Description: Describe the discount.
- Weight trigger: how many people need to buy a ticket for the discount to be active (triggered).
- Applied to: You want the discount to be applied to every operation line or buisness unit
What should I do?
If your company offers any discounts to your customers fill in all the needed information about the discounts you offer.