Where do I find it?
Configuration > Sales Channels > Online-Shop (Desktop)
What does it mean?
Under Online-Shop (Desktop) you can create your own customized webshop, under a Palisis subdomain. You then have the possibility to integrate this desktop webshop into your homepage with different ways of integration (directlink, iframe, API etc.). Either you have an own top-level domain (this needs to be bought) or you use a Palisis sub domain. Next, you should choose the logo which you want to be shown in the WebShop. And then decide which tours should be available in your WebShop.
Here you can also configure the appropriated settings for your WebShop.
Create a WebShop
Create a domain (sub or top level domain). Sub domain is a domain which is provided by Palisis and always has a ....palisis.com at the end (for example sightseeing.palisis.com). A top level domain is your domain which you own. Choose a logo and decide which tours you want to be displayed on the WebShop (per Drag and Drop).
Manage your available offers
Next to the offers, you can click on the gear-wheel and another menu pops up. In this menu you can make specific changes related to only this tour:
- Hide Offer: Do you want the customer to be able to book this tour or not.
- Date-time option: You can enable the customer to see date/time selection just the date or nothing
- Blackout event (in minutes): it's the time in minutes you don't allow your customers to book your product before the next departure. For instance, if you don't want to allow last 5 minutes bookings, then you enter here 5.
- Pick-up hidden: Should the pick-up selection be displayed for this route.
- Waypoint hidden: Should the waypoints be displayed for this route.
- Offer description label: You can rename the label for the offer description for all the languages.
- Waypoint label: You can rename the label for the waypoints for all the languages.
- Timetable label: You can rename the label for the timetables for all the languages.
- Waypoints: You can enter a description instead of waypoints. You can do it for all the languages.
- Timetable: Same for the timetable
- TripAdvisor-Link: Enter a link to TripAdvisor, that way your customer can look up feedbacks for your tour with one click.
- Route Upsell (Enter r-code): Enter here the r-code of the upgraded route in case you want to offer an upgrade to your customers.
Configure your WebShop settings
If you click on the 2 dots button, you will go to the settings screen where you can customize your WebShop in a few different ways. Here we explain one by one each of those settings: