Where do I find it?
Configuration > Business Data > Ticket-Layouts
What does it mean?
Ticket-Layouts define what your printed ticket looks like. You can design your customized tickets. There are eight different subcategories: Text, Picture, Barcode, VAT, Tickets, Total, Seperator and External Ref..
- Text: Enter all the relevant information you want on your ticket.
- Explanation of the tokens to the right (you can insert them into the layout and they will automatically write the corresponding information on the layout:
- First Name: First Name of the logged in seller
- Last Name: Last Name of the logged in seller
- Staff-ID: Automatically generated ID from the Palisis System
- Date: Date on which you sold the the ticket
- Time: Time, when the ticket got sold
- Waypoint: Waypoint, on which the ticket was sold
- Vaild until: Until when the ticket is valid (time and date)(only works if selling time is also checkin time)
- Valid for: For how long the ticket is valid (in hours)
- Selected event date: Date of the event your customer bought a ticket for
- Selected event time: Time of the event your customer bought a ticket for
- Payment Account: Which Payment did the customer use (Cash, Credit Card, Voucher)
- Ticket Number: Every ticket has an own number (helps alot if you need to look a ticket up in your palisis system (if a customer wants a refund for a ticket))
- Receipt Number: Every receipt has an own number
- Picture: You can put your logo on the ticket or any other picture (IMPORTANT: is has to be monochrom bitmap (1-bit) and max 380 pixel width).
- Barcode: This token is necessary on the ticket if you want to check the validity of the ticket. It is generated by our system automatically.
- VAT: VAT Number which you entered earlier plus the VAT Rate printed in the ticket.
- Tickets: All the information regarding what kind of ticket your customers bought.
- Total: Total price
- Seperator: Seperates the different section and helps you to keep a clean layout..
- External Ref:
What should I do?
Design your tickets the way you want them to look like.