Where do I find it?
Configuration > Business Data > Ticket-Layouts
What does it mean?
Ticket-Layouts define what your printed ticket looks like. You can design your customized tickets. There are eight different subcategories: Text, Picture, Barcode, VAT, Tickets, Total, Seperator and External Ref..
- Text: Enter all the relevant information you want on your ticket.
- Explanation of the tokens to the right (you can insert them into the layout and they will automatically write the corresponding information on the layout:
- First Name: First Name of the logged in seller
- Last Name: Last Name of the logged in seller
- Staff-ID: Automatically generated ID from the Palisis System
- Date: Date on which you sold the the ticket
- Time: Time, when the ticket got sold
- Waypoint: Waypoint, on which the ticket was sold
- Vaild until: Until when the ticket is valid (time and date)(only works if selling time is also checkin time)
- Valid for: For how long the ticket is valid (in hours)
- Selected event date: Date of the event your customer bought a ticket for
- Selected event time: Time of the event your customer bought a ticket for
- Payment Account: Which Payment did the customer use (Cash, Credit Card, Voucher)
- Ticket Number: Every ticket has an own number (helps alot if you need to look a ticket up in your palisis system (if a customer wants a refund for a ticket))
- Receipt Number: Every receipt has an own number
- Picture: You can put your logo on the ticket or any other picture (IMPORTANT: is has to be monochrom bitmap (1-bit) and max 380 pixel width).
- Barcode: This token is necessary on the ticket if you want to check the validity of the ticket. It is generated by our system automatically.
- VAT: VAT Number which you entered earlier plus the VAT Rate printed in the ticket.
- Tickets: All the information regarding what kind of ticket your customers bought.
- Total: Total price
- Seperator: Seperates the different section and helps you to keep a clean layout..
- External Ref:
What should I do?
Design your tickets the way you want them to look like.
You can find all the other tokens are the same as in voucher and receipt layouts and you can also use some additional non-standard tokens mentioned in this list.