A picture is worth a thousand words, the better images you show the better online sales results you'll achieve. Particularly, high-resolution images are very inspiring for customers to book this tour because it helps them to visualize themselves on vacation and enjoying the experience. Rich images are one of the powerful tools you have to improve online sales, attract new distributions agents, and build a confident perception of your tours.
How to add Images
Head to Homepage -> Tours -> Descriptions & Images -> Images tab, there you will find an "Upload" box for this purpose. You may add up to 10 images per tour.
You may delete an image at any time or upload a new one in its place.
Each image must have a one-sentence description of itself. The objective is to inspire customers and engage them to buy our products.
Save changes before moving on.
- The image should be a minimum of 1500 pixels longer, 1 MB or larger.
- Your tours must have at least 8 high-resolution images. It will make your product look polished and complete.
- Use JPEG (.jpg) images in landscape orientation only.
- We don't recommend using collages or logos.
- Photos must be royalty-free with a perpetual, worldwide license. By uploading a photo to TourCMS, the Licensee guarantees that you own or have obtained all of the necessary rights, title, and interest in and to these images to promote your product.