TourCMS uses the hosted payment pages via the Realauth Redirect method.
Test accounts are available from Realex if you wish to test prior to running live transactions.
Account - Realex may send you a test account sub-account (in order to keep your test transactions separate from real ones). This can be configured in TourCMS. OR set to blank for the default internet sub-account to be used
You MUST tell Realex support the following information:
- Referring URL - Anything from p.tourcms.com or live.tourcms.com
- Response URL - https://p.tourcms.com/real/in.php
The design of the payment page can be changed from within your Realex login
Blank page after payment?
If you experience a blank page after making your first test payment in your new Realex account via TourCMS please check the following:
- Log into your Realex account
- If “Process via HPP” is checked, try un-checking it and making another payment
If you set up a new Realex account with TourCMS we'd appreciate your feedback on this issue. Did you experience it? We can update our documentation once we have more feedback.
- No concept of "authorization only" transactions
- Test credit card details are available from Realex