Merchant facilities for travel companies, especially start-ups, can be hard to come by. Trust My Travel specializes in offering payment solutions for travel companies, either with one of their group schemes or with your own merchant account covered by their trust account.
Once you are signed up with Trust My Travel they will give you an API token that can be used with TourCMS.
To set up your Trust My Travel gateway in TourCMS, head to "Setup" > "Credit card payments", create a new gateway of type "Trust My Travel" and enter the following details provided by Trust My Travel:
- Enter the text token
- Enter your Trust My Travel API token
- Channel ID
- A channel on your TMTProtects account that is ready for processing
- Channel secret
- A secret key for that channel.
- Site Path
- Your TMTProtects site path
TourCMS hosted solutions
Trust My Travel (TMT) is fully integrated within the regular TourCMS booking engine and the email token-based payment process (for requesting payments via email).
One limitation currently is that in the TourCMS booking engine, if using Trust My Travel, clients who select "Pay later" will still need to complete the credit card payment form, however, they will not be charged. We hope to fix this in a future update.
A great workflow is available for processing Trust My Travel payments via the TourCMS API (see below), additionally the back office can process refunds via Trust My Travel.
- No concept of "authorization only" transactions
- Test VISA Success: 4111111111111111 (any future expiry date)
- Test VISA Payment failure: 4012888888881881 (any future expiry date)
- Year expiry has to be 4 digits
- Refunds for Trust My Travel made payments can be initiated in the TourCMS back office