So you just came back from the holidays and somehow you forgot your password for the Palisis back office? But your boss needs you to change something in the configuration right now, what are you going to do?
In order to reset your password in Palisis, all you need to do is to follow a few simple steps. I will show you how to do this as descriptive as possible and accompanied by pictures. So even if you occasionally doze away to the lovely beach you just spent two weeks at, you should still be able to reset the password.
Well, what are the steps?
- You need to click on the "Forgotten the password" button right next to the "Login" button on our login page (https://office.instantticketing.com/).
- There you will be forwarded to our next page. Where you will have to enter your E-mail address, and then click on the "Reset password" button.
Note: This only works if you're already registered in the system. If you don't have an account it's not possible for you to reset the password.
- In the next step, Palisis will send you an E-mail from the firstname.lastname@example.org address. Please be aware that this E-mail could automatically land in your spam folder. So before writing to our support please check your spam folder.
In this E-mail, you will receive a temporary password which is valid for X hour. Important: before you can enter the temporary password you need click on the link in the received E-mail, which activates the temporary password.
- So now you clicked on the second link in the E-mail. Now you need to go back to the Palisis login page (https://office.instantticketing.com/). Here you can proceed as usual and enter your temporary password.
- You should now be in Palisis back office. And as the last step, you need to change password into a password you will remember in the future. How can you do this? Well in the top right corner in the back office you have your name. If you click on that name you can enter your new password.
- And as the final step, I suggest that you save the password somewhere. And the next time you come back from the holidays you can just look it up.
I hope this helped, and you're now able to work again. If you have any suggestions or trouble understanding something, please let us know so we can adjust it. You can write us at email@example.com
And now let's get back to work!